[Nagiosplug-help] ifoperstatus problem

Jake Colman colman at ppllc.com
Fri Oct 25 12:57:07 CEST 2002

    SG> Are you running embedded perl? Is the script permissions correct?
    SG> Are you getting any other error other than "no output"?

I'm not sure about "embedded perl".  I'm using perl-5.6.1 from a stock RH 7.2
distribution.  The script permissions are the same as they are for
check_apache.pl.  nagios is only showing "no output".  From the command-line,
if I run it manually, it works fine.

    SG> Are there any related log messages?

Not that I can see.  /var/log/messages does show that ucsd-snmp received a
connection.

    SG> FYI: your service description - check_command: the "!eth0" is not
    SG> used anywhere.

For testing purposes, I hard-coded values into the command definition.