[Nagiosplug-help] problems adding groups / services

Nicholas D. Buraglio nick at buraglio.com
Fri Oct 25 14:52:01 CEST 2002

 No errors or warnings were returned upon running nagios -v nagios.cfg
The service has since been recompiled and is now working correctly as far as I can tell.  I have added several groups and hosts to it with no problems.  I believe that it was linked to some location specific stuff that we are doing with FreeBSD.
Thanks.
NB