[Nagiosplug-help] Unix file system diskspace check

Karl DeBisschop karl at debisschop.net
Mon Oct 28 04:59:06 CET 2002

On Mon, 2002-10-28 at 05:09, mkothandan kothandan wrote:

> Dear sir
>
>  Iam not able to see all other unix O/S filesystem diskspace like Disk "/dev/hd1" , Sun Disk "/dev/dsk/c0t0d0s4" not mounted or nonexistant error iam getting what i want to do for this error  pls guide us

I'm not sure I'm understanding your message entirely, but from what I do
understand, I have a suspiscion.

Are you aware that check_disk only works on the local hard drives?

To check remote disks you need to use a remote executor (check_by_ssh,
nrpe, etc.) or you must run snmp on the remote host and use check_snmp.

--
Karl