[Nagiosplug-help] check_nt plugin ?

Brian Ipsen Brian.Ipsen at andebakken.dk
Mon Sep 2 03:10:19 CEST 2002

Hi!

 For the NagiosPlugins package there's also a check_nt plugin - but I assume
this needs to work together with some kind of agent installed on the
WinNT/2000 pc, that is being checked ?? Is it the NTStat 0.1 previously used
with NetSaint - or is it only to be used locally on NT hosts ? The
sourcecode doesn't say much about it, and the portnumber - 1248 - is not
something standard in NT/2000, that is why I assume that check_nt tries to
connect to a service/daemon installed on the remote box..

Regards,

/Brian