[Nagiosplug-help] SMP

Thomas tguthmann at cvf.fr
Tue Sep 17 01:15:05 CEST 2002

Hello,

For SMP, no ideas, but for the check_http (I assume you mean http and
not html ;), do you have 12000 hosts ?!
Or 12000 Virtual Hosts ? If it's VH why not only monitor one or two VHs
on the host ?
Because if Apache goes down, all VHs will go down ...
It was only an idea, perhaps you need to monitor all your VHs for yours
reasons ;)

But it's quite strange ;)
Regards,

Tom