[Nagiosplug-help] ./configure unable to locate ldap and radiusclient libraries (SPARC/Solaris 8, nagios-plugins-1.3.0)

Antti Kettunen antti00 at operamail.com
Tue Apr 15 23:17:06 CEST 2003

Greetings, list,

I'm trying to compile the plug-in set on a SPARC/Solaris 8 box. The problem, as the subject mentions, is that ./configure is unable to find the ldap and radiusclient
libraries, which are both installed in /usr/local/lib/, and
headers in /usr/local/include. So far, I've tried browsing
the archives for a similar problem, including the lib path
in LD_LIBRARY_PATH and running aclocal -I lib && autoconf &&
autoheader && automake according to INSTALL, with no avail.
Otherwise the installing goes nicely.

Thanks in advance, and please, include my address if you're replying, for I'm not currently subscribing.

http://www.operamail.com
Get OperaMail Premium today - USD 29.99/year