[Nagiosplug-help] Big Problems Importing data to Nagios

Heslin, Peter peter.heslin at us.mizuho-sc.com
Tue Aug 5 15:53:05 CEST 2003

Hello,

I am running Nagios latest and Nagat 1.02a2, I also have PHP 4.3.2. I have
tried to import data using Nagat to no avail. Seems as though others have
had similar trouble, but I cannot get mine to work. Nagat tells me there is
"No nagios.cfg data found" whenever I try to import. I have looked through
all the damn files, changed my perms to 777, changed the ownership to match
my nagios user and group, etc... Still nothing though. My web server is
apache and is running under root, which I have also made a part of my nagios
group. There should be no access issues here, can someone help!!!!!

Thanks,

Pete
CONFIDENTIAL: This email, including its content and attachments, if any, are
confidential. It is neither an offer to buy or sell, nor a solicitation of
an offer to buy or sell, any securities or any related financial instruments
mentioned in it. If you are not the named recipient please notify the sender
and immediately delete it. You may not disseminate, distribute, or forward
this email message or disclose its contents to anyone else. Unless otherwise
indicated, copyright and any other intellectual property rights in its
contents are the sole property of Mizuho Securities USA Inc. Email
transmission  cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free. The sender
does not accept liability for any errors or omissions of this message due to
email transmission. If verification is required please request a hardcopy
version. Although we routinely screen for viruses, addressees should check
this email and any attachments for viruses. We make no representation or
warranty as to the absence of viruses in this email or any attachments.
Please note that to ensure regulatory compliance and for the protection of
our customers and business, we may monitor and read emails sent to and from
our server(s).