[Nagiosplug-help] (no subject)

Gerken Eike Christian Eike_Gerken at mt.man.de
Fri Dec 12 02:21:02 CET 2003

Hi,

I want to know, how i can disable the ok mails. I want to have only the critical mails in my mailbox.

Mit freundlichen Grüssen / Best regards

MAN Technologie AG
KIN IT-Netze, Betrieb
<http://www.man-technologie.de>

Eike Christian Gerken

fon:		+49 +821 / 505-1524
mail:                       Eike_Gerken at mt.man.de
(Pc)fax:	+49 +821 / 505-49-1524

MAN Technologie AG

a member of the MAN group

Confidentiality Notice: This message and any files transmitted with it are intended for the addressee only and may contain information that is confidential or privileged. Unauthorised use or access is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended addressee you must not read, copy or disclose or otherwise use this message except for the purpose of delivery to the addressee. If you have received this mail in error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail.