[Nagiosplug-help] NRPE on AIX

Davies Sue sue.davies at lbbd.gov.uk
Mon Dec 15 05:49:37 CET 2003

Hi

I've tried installing nrpe on AIX, I've tried now several times, every time
being able to reduce the errors a bit but I'm left with one I can't get rid
of:

cd ./src/; make ; cd ..
	gcc -g -O2 -I/usr/local/include/openssl -I/usr/local/include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -o nrpe nrpe.c utils.c -L/usr/local/lib  -lssl -lcrypto
-lnsl

nrpe.c: In function 'main':
nrpe.c:198:warning:assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast
ld: 0711-317 ERROR: Undefined symbol: .get_dh512
ld: 0711-345 Use the -bloadmap or -bnoquiet option to obtain more
information.
collect2: ld returned 8 exit status
make: 1254-004 The error code from the last command is 1
Stop
make: 1254-004 The error code from the last command is 2
Stop

I would really appreciate some help if any one can point me in the right
direction

Many Thanks

Sue Davies
Technical Support Officer
Civic Centre
Wood Lane
Dagenham
Essex
RM10 7BY

020 8227 2737

http://www.barking-dagenham.gov.uk
E-mail confidentiality notice.
This message is intended for the addressee(s) only.
It may be private, confidential and may be covered by legal
professional privilege or other confidentiality requirements.
If you are not one of the intended recipients, please notify
the sender immediately on +44(0)20-8592-4500 and delete the
message from all locations in your computer network.
Do not copy this e-mail or use it for any purpose or disclose
its contents to any person:  to do so may be unlawful'