[Nagiosplug-help] Non random service checks

Tom DE BLENDE tdeblend at gcc.dhl.com
Mon Feb 17 06:49:11 CET 2003

http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/1_0/xodtemplate.html#service

normal_check_interval:
This directive is used to define the number of "time units" to wait
before scheduling the next "regular" check of the service. "Regular"
checks are those that occur when the service is in an OK state or when
the service is in a non-OK state, but has already
been rechecked max_attempts number of times. Unless you've changed the
interval_length directive from the default value of 60, this number
will mean minutes. More information on this value can be found in the
check scheduling documentation.

Back to your books!