[Nagiosplug-help] convert java code to plugin ???

Pascal Miquet p.miquet at hafiba.fr
Tue Jan 7 05:18:04 CET 2003

you may use a script to encapsulate your call. This is may be not the
best solution...
Also note that you might implement some critical and warning return
state.

Several perl script exist into the plugin directory, you may have a
look.
There is also a documentation on HOW coding plugins for nagios. Checks
on the web site, into the FAQ you may found it.
Regards
Pascal Miquet