[Nagiosplug-help] please help!

Wandy wandy at angelove.cc
Thu Jan 23 12:00:02 CET 2003

Hi Tom :)
wow thats great Tom :)
huiuuu what the cool nagios settings hehehe

it worked Tom :)
Thank you very much Tom,
for your help :)

o ya i think you forgot teach me how to use/set check_nagios plugins to get OK/DOWN status?
i need that command couse i still try to configure
redundant and failover monitoring.

when we configure that failover monitoring then we need to use 3th party program (i use nrpe here) to check nagios status on remote machine.
hehehe maybe you have some tips for me again for that problem :)

ok thats it,
for one time, thank you Tom for your help :)

regards,
Wandy
=====