[Nagiosplug-help] Checking for a process

David Corbin dcorbin at machturtle.com
Wed Jan 29 04:25:03 CET 2003

I don't mean to be stupid, but ....  It's clear I don't understand  the
command line arguments.  I've tried playing with several combinations of
arguments, but they all yield "OK".   What should the arguments be to
verify that exactly one instance of the process is running?  (I think
I've got the -C part right, it's the rest that's causing me grief).

oboe:/usr/local/nagios/libexec# ./check_procs -w 1-1 -c 1-1 -C fetchmailx
OK - 0 processes running with command name fetchmailx

Thanks
David