[Nagiosplug-help] Service error message-- HHTP,Ping

mallu mallu mallu0987 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 23 08:09:41 CEST 2003

Forgive me if this is my ignorance or stupidity. I recently installed nagios 1.1 and plugin 3.1.1 on redhat 7.3. I'm trying to monitor couple of my servers, but I'm getting an error message "return code of 127" with http and ping. I read FAQ and checked my checkcommand.cfg and everything seems fine. I'm new to Nagios and would really appreciate all of your help. Thank you