[Nagiosplug-help] check_sap.sh plugin

Jérôme Fenal jerome.fenal at logicacmg.com
Tue Jun 3 07:26:14 CEST 2003

It still uses RFCSDK available from sapservX SAP OSS servers.

You need to be registered by SAP support to access these (ISDN private access).

If I remember well, you can also find one in SuSE nagios packages. See http://rpmseek.com/rpm-pl/nagios-plugins-sap-ccms.html?hl=com&cs=nagios%3APN%3A0%3A0%3A20%3A0&qDnStr=0&qArStr=5. Still I don't know what is the type of license for RFCSDK, and if it is publicly available.

Regards,

Jérôme

the system manager. LogicaCMG