[Nagiosplug-help] check_citrix problems

Brian Ipsen Brian.Ipsen-sender-67dee9 at andebakken.dk
Tue Jun 10 00:46:05 CEST 2003

Hi!

 I'm running v1.7 of the check_citrix plugin (by Tom DE BLENDE). I have 3
citrix servers on the same network segment - 2 in the same Windows 2000
domain, and another one in a seperate segment. Okay, I want to check the
seperate server, I use the command:

# ./check_citrix -C ServerName -P "Application" -W "Application"

But I get:

Use of uninitialized value in subroutine entry at
/usr/lib/perl5/5.8.0/i386-linux-thread-multi/Socket.pm line 373.
Bad arg length for Socket::pack_sockaddr_in, length is 0, should be 4 at
/usr/lib/perl5/5.8.0/i386-linux-thread-multi/Socket.pm line 373.

I'm not able to get the application listed if I use the broadcast address
(this server runs MetaFrame XP, the other ones uses MetaFrame 1.8)

Any ideas ?

/Brian