[Nagiosplug-help] How can I check printers?

Tom DE BLENDE tdeblend at gcc.dhl.com
Tue Mar 4 00:35:06 CET 2003

Hi,

For printers you can use:

* check_hpjd for HP printers with a JetDirect card (comes with the
main plugin dist).
* check_snmp_printer.pl by Mister Ghosh
(http://guinness.cs.stevens-tech.edu/~sghosh/netsaint/).
* check_axis.sh to check Axis print server boxes (see attached).
* check_ms_spooler.pl by Mister Hopcroft
(http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/nagiosplug/nagiosplug/contrib/).

This list is more than likely not complete. It covers most of what we
have (and that's a lot), but still there are some printers that I can
only ping as well.

Kind regards,
Tom