[Nagiosplug-help] List of plugins

Matthew.Quinney at hollandandholland.com Matthew.Quinney at hollandandholland.com
Wed Mar 5 09:13:05 CET 2003

Robert,

I am trying to organise something at the moment - I do have a primitive
list of what we do if that helps ?

Matthew
Matthew Quinney
CLS,CLP R5

Network Manager
Holland & Holland Ltd
31-33 Bruton ST
London

Tel - 0207 4994411
email - matthew.quinney at hollandandholland.com

Robert Yayac <bobyayac at comcast.net>
Sent by: nagiosplug-help-admin at lists.sourceforge.net
05/03/2003 01:48
Please respond to
bobyayac at mailhost.net

"nagiosplug-help at lists.sourceforge.net"
<nagiosplug-help at lists.sourceforge.net>
cc

Subject
[Nagiosplug-help] List of plugins

How can I find out what plugins are available for Nagios?  I'd like to
get a list that shows me what I can monitor with Nagios before I load
it.  Can you help?

Thanks.

This e-mail has been scanned for viruses by the uuNet Internet Managed
Scanning Service - powered by MessageLabs.