[Nagiosplug-help] status information shows (no output)

Alexei Moulton amoulton at cambridge.org
Thu Mar 6 10:04:14 CET 2003

Hi,

I have two instances where nagios status information is not picking up the
ouput from a plugin.
one is check_oracle the other check_ntp.
Interestingly they both return sensible output on the command line but the
nagios status for check_oracle is OK but check_ntp is WARNING.

any help or pointers in what might be causing this greatly appreciated :-)
... (i have looked at list archives and FAQs so apologies if i missed a
previous answer).

I have a second question - i do not have the check_snmp plugin - should
this have come with the plugins download ?

thanks,
Alexei.

Alexei Moulton
Systems Developer