[Nagiosplug-help] MEMUSE problem in NSClient 1.07.1

John Stucki jstucki at stern.nyu.edu
Fri Mar 7 11:08:22 CET 2003

I'm using NSClient very successfully for long time on over 10 NT & 2000
servers.

Last week out of no where one machine gave me impossible results.  Tried
  upgrading to 1.07.1 and restarting server but I still get this:
Memory usage: total:1066.29 Mb - used: 1219.10 Mb (114%) - free: -152.81
Mb (-14%)

The total should be and was previously reporting over 2000Mb, the used
value is correct.

The machine is NT.  Please help.  Thanks!

--
John T. Stucki                                          Work Address:
Network Administrator, IT Department                    40 West 4th