[Nagiosplug-help] Mrtgext.nlm and check_nwstat -VPF

Erik Dake Erik_Dake at co.washington.or.us
Mon Mar 10 15:06:05 CET 2003

I am running the command

$USER1$/check_nwstat -H $HOSTADDRESS$ -p 9999 -v VPFSYS $ARG1$ -w $ARG2$ -c
$ARG3$

And am trying to figure out what type of value this returns as to set my
warning and critical to, I have tried setting a value for MB free so that if
it falls below 500MB I would get a warning/critical message, and have also
tried using a percent value such as 30%, thinking that if my Percent Free
went below 30% I would get a message but have not gotten anything.  What do
I need to do to get my Novell systems to trigger NAGIOS when their disk
space falls to critical levels.

Thank you all for your help and for such a great product.

Erik Dake