[Nagiosplug-help] Sun Solstice DiskSuite: check_metadisk.sh

Walbert Oberngruber walbert.oberngruber at liwest.at
Fri Mar 21 23:35:07 CET 2003

Hallo!

On Sun Solaris software raids especially soft mirroring of OS partitions are
used.
This will be built with Sun's Solstice DiskSuite. To check the raid
conditions the programm "metastat" will generate an informative output,
which you will find as sample in the attached file "metainfo.txt".
To monitoring this conditions I've made a simple shell script, to integrate
that feature into nagios.
So I like to make available this to public.

best regards

Walbert