[Nagiosplug-help] TRU64 Plugins binary upload

'C. Bensend' benny at bennyvision.com
Thu Mar 27 08:13:28 CET 2003

On Thu, Mar 27, 2003 at 03:51:30PM -0000, Voon, Ton wrote:

> p.s. HP-UX should compile a lot better in now. Let us know if you have any
> problems.

I've modified my project page accordingly - feedback welcome.  :)

And as for the HP-UX build, are you referring to the 1.3.0 release,
or the current CVS tree?  I'm going to try to find the time to kick
off a multi-platform build today, if I can...

Thanks!

Benny

--
86. I will make sure that my doomsday device is up to code and properly
    grounded.