[Nagiosplug-help] event handler!!!

Brak brak at x.interzone.org
Mon May 19 01:56:02 CEST 2003

I have done this several times.  It has turned out to work quite well.
In fact (although I'm guessing this may not have been the best idea) I was
using check_nrpe in order to restart the service on the remote machine.
There existed a check that was setuid which restarted the service.  It was
a closed environment and worked well at the time.