[Nagiosplug-help] check_nagios plugin is missing

Rudy Montemayor RMontemayor at huntoil.com
Wed Nov 5 13:22:52 CET 2003

I have Nagios up and running and have a few hosts and services being checked however I kept seeing the "Warning monitoring process may not be running" in the web interface when I used some of the cgi's. I found that this was due to the "nagios_check_command" line in the cgi.cfg file. Upon further investigation I found that the check_nagios plugin did not get created when I configured/compiled the plugins. Additional attempts to do so have also failed. What am I doing wrong?

Rudy