[Nagiosplug-help] check_raid

Iosif Fettich ifettich at netsoft.ro
Thu Nov 6 04:04:11 CET 2003

Hello,

is there an already worked-out module to check a Linux software RAID ?

Google showed up a message in a mail-list archive at GMane, announcing a
replacement for check_linux_raid - it looks like it's right the 'thing'
I'm after, an overall check for the RAID array, as opposed to the method
choosen in check_linux_raid, where just one RAID component is checked.

However, I'm unable to find that contribution -
thanks for any clue.

(Side question: is there a FAQ/howto/best practice doc on how to look for
a [non]existing plugin ?)

Many thanks,

Iosif Fettich