[Nagiosplug-help] check_netapp.pl example please

Johnston Michael J Contr AFRL/DES michael.johnston at kirtland.af.mil
Sat Nov 22 13:24:12 CET 2003

Can anyone give me an example of how I should use check_netapp.pl to monitor
the cpu, temperature and diskspace of a filer?  I've opened it up and looked
at it, but nothing discribes how it can be used and I've never used a perl
plug-in.  Does it depend on anything?  I've read a few posts about how easy
it is to use, but it doesn't seem to be that easy for me.

Anyway, any help would be great.  Thanks in advance!

Mike