[Nagiosplug-help] Can't compile plugins from CVS. Maybe relat ed to MySQL4?

Voon, Ton Ton.Voon at egg.com
Mon Nov 24 06:46:05 CET 2003

Jeff,

Thanks for the patch. Is this the best way of avoiding this problem? I'd
hate to have a my_connect_nagiosplug used everywhere...

Ton

This private and confidential e-mail has been sent to you by Egg.
The Egg group of companies includes Egg Banking plc
(registered no. 2999842), Egg Financial Products Ltd (registered
no. 3319027) and Egg Investments Ltd (registered no. 3403963) which
carries out investment business on behalf of Egg and is regulated
by the Financial Services Authority.
Registered in England and Wales. Registered offices: 1 Waterhouse Square,
138-142 Holborn, London EC1N 2NA.
If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail and have
received it in error, please notify the sender by replying with
'received in error' as the subject and then delete it from your
mailbox.