[Nagiosplug-help] check_nt -v USEDDISKSPACE help

Christian Purnomo cpurn at cpurn.org
Sun Nov 30 22:19:15 CET 2003

HI All

I am wondering if it would be possible to use check_nt -v USEDDISKSPACE to check
 ALL CURRENTLY AVAIBLE DRIVES on the server with a single command? What I have n
oticed so far is that we can only specify a drive for each command through -l .

I would like something like:
./check_nt -H 1.2.3.4 -v USEDDISKSPACE -l ALL -w 95 -c 99

Is there an extension of the program to archive this? I can think of writting a
perl script to wrap the check_nt to do what I want, but before I do that, though
t I might shoot a question to this list to see if anyone has encountered similia
r issue.

Thanks in advance

Christian.