[Nagiosplug-help] check_http --ssl problem

Peter Radcliffe pir at pir.net
Thu Oct 2 10:50:04 CEST 2003

Since upgrading openssl to 0.9.7c I've had trouble monitoring just some
of my SSL web servers (all apache mod_ssl).

The servers seem to work fine with a browser and are of similar
configurations.

When I try to use check_http manually I get;

  > ~nagios/libexec/check_http --ssl -C 30 -H nagios.net.tufts.ednu
  24750:error:140820A7:SSL routines:SSL3_CHECK_CERT_AND_ALGORITHM
  :missing export tmp rsa key:s3_clnt.c:1952:
  HTTP CRITICAL - Could not make SSL connection

while to other machines it works fine. All worked pre-upgrade. I've
recompiled 1.3.1 after upgrading openssl.

Any clues ?

Thanks,
P.

--