[Nagiosplug-help] (no subject)

2dor at gmx.net 2dor at gmx.net
Mon Sep 1 07:26:02 CEST 2003

Hi everybody...

                  could someone help me with this problem....

                   i have a host where are runnig some services.i need
monitoring this
                  services with nagios.
                   I made a shell skript 'watcher' which i'm running under
unix like this :
                   watcher hostname port
                   the answer is:
                   get nameservice .... ok
                   get namingcontext .... ok
                   read namingcontext  .... 3 server (s) found

                  serverlist:
                   0.service1
                   1.service2
                   2.service3
                  serverlist and state:
                   0.service1: NAME1 .....alive (ipadress1:port1)
                   1.service2: NAME2 .....dead (ipadress2:port2)
                   2.service3: NAME3 .....alive (ipadress3:port3)

                  so i need this services monitoring in nagios...could
someone help me with this problem
                  i will realy apreciate..

                  thanks in advance
                   N.T