[Nagiosplug-help] Authentication

soeun vanny vanny at artemis-it.com
Mon Sep 8 21:38:05 CEST 2003

Hi, everybody.

Does anyone know how to authenticate users to view the allowed hosts and
services only? For example,

we have two users(A&B) who are authorized to view hosts(20 hosts) and
services.A is a completely authorized user_the one that can view all the
hosts and services.B is not a completely authorized one;and we want B to
view only 5 of 20 hosts.How can I set up nagios in order to realize this ?

Your cooperation and consideration into this matter would be highly
appreciated.

Cordially yours,

vanny

日本アルテミス株式会社