[Nagiosplug-help] Authentication

soeun vanny vanny at artemis-it.com
Tue Sep 9 02:43:09 CEST 2003

Hello Alex,

Thank you very much for your advices.It seems to me that the method you told
me is not kind of restricting users(when one loged in from browser) how many
hosts or services that a user is authorized to view.Instead,it's kind of
contacting,for instance, when a host is in trouble nagios will find which
hostgroup does the troubled host belongs to, and then send notifications to
the relevant contact names that are defined in the contact groups.

Again,thank you!