[Nagiosplug-help] Am i blind? how do i check a specific proce ss..

Wolters, Alexander Alexander.Wolters at Diamondlink.com
Tue Apr 20 01:43:00 CEST 2004

Hi Jon,

try this check_nt_process!explorer.exe!

where the checkcommand is:

$USER1$/check_nt -H $HOSTADDRESS$ -p 1248 -v PROCSTATE -l $ARG1$

best

Alex