[Nagiosplug-help] Check_snmp hangs at command line

Mark Grafing mgrafing at voyence.com
Thu Apr 22 12:25:02 CEST 2004

Has anyone dealt with the check_snmp command not returning a value? I
have setup everything that I believe was needed but I get no response
back and [CTL + c] to kill the process. I have installed all required
libraires and whne I run the command with the -v option it prints out
the snmpget query. When I run the snmpget query it returns the value I
was expecting, just will not return a value to check_snmp. This is
really frustrating as there in depth documantation to explain how this
should be working. I have tried several versions of check_snmp and ALL
return the same issue. Any feedback would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Mark

Mark Grafing
Manager of IT
Voyence, Inc.
1801 N. Glenville Dr.
Richardson, TX 75081
972-759-4078
mgrafing at voyence.com
 <<Picture (Metafile)>> smart. scalable. secure.
Voyence increases network availability and security by automating the
way organizations design, validate, deploy
and manage network devices across heterogeneous networks.
Download <http://www.voyence.com>  your free eBook "The Definitive Guide
to Enterprise Network Configuration and Change Management" at
www.voyence.com <http://wwww.voyence.com> .