[Nagiosplug-help] NSClient vs. NRPE_NT

Andreas Baetz lac01 at web.de
Fri Apr 23 01:01:04 CEST 2004

On Friday 23 April 2004 09:14, Sand Philipp wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I just wondered which of those 2 tools ist best for monitoring Windows
> Systems with Nagios? Any experiences (good or bad) with one of those tools?
> Thanks for your help!
I'm using nsclient and it works very well with the latest version.
Needed to adjust the language settings, though, but this may be a problem with my environment.
Former versions had some problems with filling the eventlog.

I didn't try nrpe_nt, maybe it is more consistent configuration-wise (there is a linux
version, too)

Andreas