[Nagiosplug-help] service check result negation

Zoran Milenkovic mizoran at galeb.etf.bg.ac.yu
Tue Apr 27 16:40:00 CEST 2004

Hi list!

I'm using Nagios v1.1 with nagios-plugins v1.3.1

I set much things up and it works pretty fine but I was wondering is it
possible to negate servise check results.

Actualy, I'm using check_snmp plugin to check sysUpTime for some host and it
works fine but I would like to get critical result (and notification) if
number of timeticks is under some (smal) value. For now it just works
oposite. It turns me critical if the number of timehicks is over given value

Here is the check in command line:

./check_snmp -H hostaddress -o .sysUpTime.0 -w some_number -c
some_other_number

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Zoran Milenkovic, student