[Nagiosplug-help] check_cluster2 issues.

Kemp, Darren Darren.Kemp at xerox.com
Tue Aug 10 08:23:14 CEST 2004

No matter if I have set up a host or service cluster, following the
directions, my checks will only return a "1 ok". Does anyone have this
working properly?

Config:

define command{
        command_name    check_host_cluster
        command_line    /usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_cluster2 --host
-w $ARG1
$ -c $ARG2$ -d /usr/local/nagios/var/status.log < $ARG3$

define service {
        service_description             WEB HOST CLUSTER
        host_name                       host1,host2,host3,host4
        is_volatile                     0
        check_period                    24x7
        max_check_attempts              3
        normal_check_interval           3
        retry_check_interval            3
        contact_groups                  managedservices,user
        notification_interval           120
        notification_period             24x7
        notification_options            w,c,r
        check_command
check_host_cluster!2!4!/usr/local/nagios
/etc/webhostcluster.cfg
}

Webhostcluster.cfg:

host1
host2
host3
host4

I have also tried the above separated by commas to no avail.

Thanks

-Darren