[Nagiosplug-help] check_cluster2 issues.

Kemp, Darren Darren.Kemp at xerox.com
Wed Aug 11 05:46:06 CEST 2004

Of course I did that, however:

   -d, --data     = The status codes of the hosts or services in the
cluster, separated
                    by commas

Doesn't make sense to me. If I knew the status codes, why would I be
checking the cluster. Or am I reading this wrong?

If you could post a simple service/host example it would be much
appreciated.

Thanks

-Darren