[Nagiosplug-help] Check_nt Diskusage

Jan Scholten Jan.Scholten at iconz.net
Thu Dec 16 12:39:01 CET 2004

Try to execute from the command_line and see what happens!

I experienced a problem using check_nt Version 1.4.alpha 1 which needed the Drive letter as c: but
older (and Newer (?) Versions handle that correct again!
runs perfectly for me with:

   check_command                   check_nt_disk!c!90!95

define command{
         command_name    check_nt_disk
         command_line    $USER1$/check_nt -H $HOSTADDRESS$ -v USEDDISKSPACE -l $ARG1$ -w $ARG2$ -c
$ARG3$
         }

Using Plugins 1.3 and NSClient 2.01

Jan