[Nagiosplug-help] NSClient Failing after a few minutes

Thomas Stocking tstocking at itgroundwork.com
Mon Dec 20 08:03:10 CET 2004

Thanks, Tony.
I have downloaded and am testing your replacement client. It is working
well in test, but I do not think it will solve my problem.
I can't use it in this case since the server in question (Win 2K) does
not use the .NET framework.
It will not have it loaded anytime soon for a lot of reasons. I'm also
concerned that if this is a major flaw in the existing NSClient, a lot
of servers will see the service start failing around the world. I'm
proceeding to try debugging steps, but I'm hoping someone else has
already hit (and solved?) this issue.
    Thomas