[Nagiosplug-help] check_disk, and check_users

Michael Bakker michael at securityfocus.de
Wed Dec 22 01:26:13 CET 2004

On Tue, Dec 21, 2004 at 08:42:52AM -0700, Tom Grassia wrote:
> Hello,
>
> This is probably a stupid question but....the check users and check disk
> plugins have to run on the remote host, correct?  Help doesn't show a flag
> to set a hostname, so I guess they must be on the servers in question?  So
> they need nrpe, right?
>
> --Tom

Hi Tom,

All plugins included in nagios-plugins have to run on the remote host
e.g. executed by nrpe. As far as I remember there are 1 or 2 other
plugins with the same purpose as nrpe but I havent tried them because
nrpe works fine for me. This mailinglist is for answering any question
and this question was not stupid at all.

--
Greets,
Michael Bakker