[Nagiosplug-help] SNMP problem - No data recieved from host - urgent Help needed

Swamy Patil swammay4ever at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 15 08:29:26 CET 2004

Hi All,

I need your help urgently on this:

I ahve Configured the NAgios for CPU, Load Average and Memory (Physical Memory Availability) in Nagios. CPU (Maximum Number of Proces) works Fine without any problem. But LOAD AVERAGE and MEMORY give the problem "SNMP problem - No data recieved from host". This is for a linux System

I ahve checked through snmpget and check_snmp through command line, I am getting values, but Nagios is showing the above mentioned error.

I searched on mailing list and changed the value in utils.c and also recompile but no luck.

Please advise as to why this happens, I am able to hget values thru command line.

Thanks in Advance,

Swamy