[Nagiosplug-help] check_radius problems

markcapelle at pcmc.com markcapelle at pcmc.com
Tue Feb 17 07:12:13 CET 2004

I just upgraded from Netsaint to Nagios and I am having a heck of a time
getting the check_radius plugin installed.  If I run the plugin from the
command line I get an "Auth OK" response.  If I place the exact same
command in my checkcommands.cfg, I get a (No Output!) warning in Nagios.  I
checked /var/log/messages and /nagios/var/nagios.log and see no issues.
Anyone have any idea why it runs perfectly from shell, but not when
executed by Nagios?  I am stumped.

Mark Capelle

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail may contain trade secrets or
privileged, undisclosed or otherwise confidential information. If you have
received this e-mail in error, you are hereby notified that any review,
copying or distribution of this message in whole or in part is strictly
prohibited. Please inform the sender immediately and destroy the original
transmittal. Thank you for your cooperation.