[Nagiosplug-help] check_real help...

Ajay Sharma ssharma at amntv.com
Tue Jan 6 11:52:02 CET 2004

When I run the check_real command, I get:

$ ../libexec/check_real -H real.domain.com
SET_PARAMETER * RTSP/1.0

We're running a helix server...  So I need to match the output in order
to get the "OK":

$ ../libexec/check_real -H real.domain.com -e="SET_PARAMETER * RTSP/1.0"
Invalid REAL response received from host
Segmentation fault

I tried all kinds of combinations to try to escape the output but it's
not working.  Here's the version:

$ ../libexec/check_real --version
check_real (nagios-plugins 1.3.0) 1.4
The nagios plugins come with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY. You may
redistribute copies of the plugins under the terms of the GNU General
Public License.
For more information about these matters, see the file named COPYING.

Any suggestions??

Thanks,
Ajay