[Nagiosplug-help] RESOLVED Re: PB with NRPE: No output returned from plugin

carole verdon verdon at cict.fr
Wed Jun 9 08:16:02 CEST 2004

Hi all,

I finally find a solution of my problem.

In fact the check_command "check_nrpe_nossl" was defined in Commands
table of NagMin to accept arguments:
 $USER1$/check_nrpe_nossl -H $HOSTADDRESS$ -c $ARG1$ -a $ARG2$ $ARG3$
$ARG4$ $ARG5$ $ARG6$ $ARG7$ $ARG8$ $ARG9$ $ARG10$ $ARG11$ $ARG12$ $ARG13$

However, my script doesn't call upon the arguments. So I create a new
command, that i called "check_nrpe_nossl_noarg", defined as this:
$USER1$/check_nrpe_nossl -H $HOSTADDRESS$ -c $ARG1$

Now, it works fine.

Carole.

--
VERDON Carole