[Nagiosplug-help] need help in using plugin

carole verdon verdon at cict.fr
Mon Jun 14 01:09:02 CEST 2004

Have you define the "check_users" command in the nrpe.cfg file as this
command[check_users]=/usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_users -w $ARG1$ -c
$ARG2$ ?

Then to test it in the nagios server, you must execute the following
command:
*./check_nrpe -H 1.1.1.126 -p 5666 -c check_users -a 10 25

*If it works, in service.cfg the must write something as this :
define service {
      use    generic-service
      host_name    xxxx
     service_description    Users
     contact_groups    nagios-admins
     check_period    24x7
     notification_interval    2880
     notification_options    w,u,c,r
     notification_period    24x7
     check_command    check_nrpe!check_users!10!25
    max_check_attempts    3
    normal_check_interval    10
    retry_check_interval    1
 }