AW: [Nagiosplug-help] Check_ping performance data?

Sand Philipp Philipp.Sand at sycor.de
Fri Jun 18 01:26:06 CEST 2004

Questions to that plugin:

1. why must it be run with root priv.?
2. with that setuid interval limitation of < 25 ... Did you mean not to
set the interval < 25s oder < 25 minutes?
3. Is there a possibility to get performance data out of that plugin
when multiple ips are used? I read the fping description and was very
happy that you can ping more than one ip with one command. But when i
tried it with the check_icmp i only get:

# ./check_icmp -H 192.168.110.22 192.168.110.76 -w 200,20% -c 500,50% -p
5
OK - All 2 hosts are alive

Back...no performance data :-/ and I think those double <br> are a
problem for nagios, too...