[Nagiosplug-help] check_nagios

Pedro Silva psilva at dcc.online.pt
Thu Mar 11 06:44:03 CET 2004

No I'm running Nagios on Mandrake Linux system installed with their
rpm's. At first I had the same problem, but when I changed the
/usr/bin/nagios to nagios, because it's what you get when you run ps
aux, it worked perfectly.

By the way, always reply to the list and not to the sender. Everybody
will help that way ;-)

Pedro Silva