[Nagiosplug-help] check_tcp syntax

Karl DeBisschop karl at debisschop.net
Sat Mar 13 11:59:01 CET 2004

On Sat, 13 Mar 2004 13:02:44 -0500
"Rob Enders" <renders at cknxradio.com> wrote:

> Hi Karl. The version is 1.13.2.3

In the future, please include the entire output of the version string -
IIRC, that's part of the 1.3.x stable branch? I don't think there are
changes that would affect this in the CVS tree.

I tried to go back to that version in CVS and there's some sort of file
corruption. That limits what I can recommend.

Can you get the CVS head and build the current check_tcp except change
line 484 to:

			asprintf(&server_quit, "%s\r\n", optarg);

Then compile and try the resulting plugin with '-s i1 -e 0 -q Q'

There's a similar line in 1.13.2.3 if you have that source, but I don't
know what line it is - it follows:

		case 'q':

--
Karl